09/04/2014

CONSTANCE PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY: AZTRAL LOOKBOOK

 photo AZTRALLOOKBOOK1_zps9dcc68f2.jpg
 photo AZTRALLOOKBOOK3_zpsff4fb0e6.jpg
 photo AZTRALLOOKBOOK5_zps923aa36e.jpg
 photo AZTRALLOOKBOOK2_zps67b39c22.jpg
 photo AZTRALLOOKBOOK_zpsbe9055ff.jpg
 photo chynna2_zps0fd6e0fe.jpg
  Just a lil' sneak at some photos I took for the AZTRAL.CO.UK lookbook recently. Check out our 100% stunning model Chynna! All of this is available now on the Aztral website, and there will be lots more coming soon.
In terms of photography, I'm getting back into using film again..I forgot how much more fun it is to actually think about the limit of one roll of film and what to do with it.. A lot more challenging! So there will be posts of this work soon. 
If anyone out there fancies themselves as a model, I am always looking to shoot in my spare time, so send me an email and we can sort something!
FOLLOW ME:
SHOP AZTRAL
x

11 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning, your model is a beaut! Wears everything so perfectly xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also check out www.99phototricks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. some really great outfits :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the pictures and outfits look really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos with the brick wall in the background, its really effective. Beautiful model too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photography! I'm looking forward to seeing your film work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 1, 2 and 3 set of dresses

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig