16/04/2014

MYTH

 photo IMG_7562_zps1cdadd4e.jpg
 photo IMG_7570_zps3abd40da.jpg
 The weather is warming up here which is when I start to get confused in wardrobe matters. I'm definitely more of a natural winter dresser loving layers and coats... But I do have my eye on some pretty cool summer styles this season so watch this space.
I was sent this cool dress from RARE last week. I love the cut out detail - showing a bit of flesh without being too over the top, and the little Lion head clasps are super cute!
Dress - Rare // Ring - & Other Stories // Hair - messy.... ;)

FOLLOW ME:
SHOP AZTRAL
x

11 comments:

  1. beautiful dress! (:

    xx

    http://skadiida.blogspot.com
    london, lifestyle, music, fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is striking, you look great. I love the way you've done your make-up! The dress suits your image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sexy meets classic LBD!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lion clasps on this dress make me weep. What a cool detail! You look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voucher Codes UK - Did you know that you can save money whilst shopping? Yes, you can save money- a lot of money indeed. Love Voucher codes help you save money on almost anything you buy. So, shop more and save the most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward for more Summer style dresses...

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig